Fundraising is always a major aspect of the work of the Group Executive and a number of events take place each year to ensure that the work of the Group can continue.
The Group participates in two national schemes:
Easy Fundraising and Rag Bag Recycling. Click on the links to find out more about them and how you can help.
Other events and activities where you can support the 145th are:
- 100 Club - standing order mandates are available in the Parents section of the website for download.
- The Walk-about-a-bit which takes place every year in early June.
- The Race Night which takes place every year in late November.
- Quiz and Curry Night in February
- Registering for Gift Aid - as a tax payer the Group, as a registered charity, can claim back 25p for every £1 you donate to us from the Inland Revenue at no cost to you.