Rag Bag Recycling
11th January 2012
We are continuing our Rag Bag Recycling campaign which helps to raise money for the Explorer Belt Expedition to Canada in 2013. Through Rag Bag your are able to help recycle textiles and clothing that may have ended up going to landfill. It is estimated that approximately 1.75 million tonnes of clothing waste is produced in the UK every year. You can bring bags to any meeting night or if you need an uplift then contact email@example.com
We can accept the following items:
- All men’s, ladies and children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together)
- Handbags, bags, ties & belts
- Soft Toys
- Underwear to include socks, tights, pants and bras etc...
- Household textiles to include towels, bed linen, curtains etc...
We cannot accept the following items:
- Duvets both synthetic and feathered
- Soiled or wet clothing