First Zodiac Camp Information
4th February 2011
This weekend is due to be the first Zodiac Camp of the year but with the gale force winds and heavy rain parents are being asked to consider carefully before allowing Scouts to camp tonight (Friday). If the weather improves then a camp out from Saturday to Sunday would be acceptable. Scouts can also camp next weekend after the Mystery Trip or indeed any night with the long school weekend. Other possible Zodiac weekends this month include 18 - 19 February or 25 - 26 February. A decision will be made by the Leaders this evening over the suitability of camping tonight.